Agency Sales Executive
As our Agency Sales Executive, you will be responsible for developing new business opportunities, managing and growing existing client relationships, and driving revenue growth for the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
- At least 1 year of experience in sales, preferably in the agency or advertising industry
- Demonstrated track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and any other related tools
Apply for this position
Other Open Roles
Your main responsibilities will be to design outstanding products that are user-centric and meet the needs and expectations of the target users.
- 1-2 years experience as Product Designer or similar roles. (Having prior experience in Fintech would be a plus)
- Deep understanding of design process.
- Excellent with design tools (Figma).
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams.
- Excellent problem solving skill and ability to think creatively.
- Think of the now and future market, don’t hesitate to speak up your breakthrough ideas.
- Have the capability to set design direction
Full Stack Engineer
Your main responsibilities will be developing and maintaining the entire software stack of a web application or system, including both the front-end and back-end components.
- 1-2 years experience as Full Stack Engineer or similar roles. (Having prior experience in Fintech would be a plus)
- Strong knowledge of back-end technologies such as Node.js, Ruby on Rails, or Django.
- Familiarity with databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, or MongoDB.
- Experience with cloud computing platforms such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to write clean, maintainable code.
- Passion for learning and keeping up with emerging technologies and trends in web development.